Online Banking from Bank of Mount Hope gives you fast, simple and convenient control over your money. Online banking is free and includes:
- Real-time Balances – View your personal account and loan balances
- Account History – View checking and savings account history
- Check Image – View the front and back of cleared checks
- Transfer Funds – Set up scheduled or repeating transfers between accounts
- Secure Messaging – Send and receive secure communications from the bank
- Download History – Download account history
After enrolling in online banking, you will have the option to add the bill pay feature which allows you to pay recurring, occasional, and one-time bills from your computer 24 hours a day.
- Faster Payment – some payees will receive payment days earlier.
- For select payees we offer Same day payment or Overnight payment options; refer to the fee schedule for the specific charge that will apply.
- Easy Navigation – your information is organized.
- Convenient Payment History – view your pending transactions or payment history with just the click of a button.
Email it. Text it. Pay people with Popmoney for a small fee.
Send money from your checking account. Refer to the fee schedule for the specific charge.
Popmoney is an innovative personal payment service that eliminates the hassles of checks and cash. Now, sending and receiving money is as easy as emailing and texting.
Get your account information at your fingertips. Log on to mobile banking, using your online banking Access ID and password, through your cell phone and check balances, transfer funds and more. It is easy to mange your finances on the go when you take advantage of Bank of Mount Hope’s mobile banking. Mobile banking uses the web browser on your cell phone so you can easily and securely:
- Check the available balance in your accounts
- Transfer money between your accounts
- View recent transactions
We are proud to offer mobile banking to all of our customers. It is easy, fast, convenient and FREE*!
*You will be charged internet access rates depending on your carrier. Web access is needed to use mobile banking. Check with your service provider for details on specific fees and charges.